Privacy and Cookies Policy
01. Introduction and General Terms
Rohantime.com is committed to protecting your personal information. We want our services to be safe and enjoyable environments for you. This Privacy and Cookies Policy relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us through the Rohantime.com website.
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
* what information Rohantime.com may collect about you;
* how Rohantime.com will use information we collect about you;
* when Rohantime.com may use your details to contact you;
* whether Rohantime.com will disclose your details to anyone else;
* your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
Rohantime.com may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
02. What information will Rohantime.com collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from Rohantime.com, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards or blogs, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable the Rohantime.com and its service providers to provide you with the services you select.
03. How will Rohantime.com use the information they collect about me?
Rohantime.com will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
* for “service administration purposes”, which means that Rohantime.com may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you about that particular service.
* to contact you about a submission you have made to Rohantime.com.
* IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits and also to block disruptive use; and to analyse and improve the services offered by Rohantime.com. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
04. When will Rohantime.com contact me?
Rohantime.com may contact you:
* in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that the Rohantime.com can deliver the services to you;
* where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
* in relation to any contribution you have made to Rohantime.com, e.g. on the message boards;
05. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Rohantime.com won’t contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you.
06. Will Rohantime.com share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7 below. Sometimes Rohantime.com uses third parties to process your information. Rohantime will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and the will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
07. Offensive or inappropriate content on the Rohantime.com website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to Rohantime.com, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Rohantime.com, Rohantime.com may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Rohantime.com reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), Rohantime.com may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such email/Internet providers or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
08. How long will Rohantime.com keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service.
Where you contribute to Rohantime.com we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. For example, we will only keep copies of entries to a photographic competition for the duration of the competition. However other projects are likely to have a longer duration.
09. Can I find out what personal information the Rohantime.com holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Rohantime.com holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. Please email information requests toRohantime.com
11. Cookies Policy -Information Rohantime.com collects from you
a. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of Rohantime.com features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. For example: if on a previous visit you went to a certain page, we might find this out from your cookie and highlight this page information on your next visit.