This is your chance to nominate outdoor gear that you think is the most innovative of the last half century, Rucksacks, Outdoor Clothing, Sleeping Bags, Footwear, Tents, Cookers, Hardwear and Technology.
Nominate up to three products. Readers Choice Outdoor Innovations 50/50 will run until Sunday 31st October 2010. The top 50 will be revealed on Rohantime on Monday 1st November 2010.
Nominations Now Closed Thank you to all who entered
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw will close on Sunday 31st October 2010. No entries shall be accepted after the closing date, entries are limited to one per person, incomplete forms will not be entered.
2. The winner will be selected on Monday 1st November 2010 and notified by email if no reply is received within 7 days, another entry will be chosen. The winners name will be published on Rohantime.com.
3. There will be one(1) prize of an HTC Wildfire Android Smartphone ( UK spec) No cash alternative is available.
4. Entry to the prize draw is free no purchase is necessary.
5. Personal data provided in the entry form will be collected stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this Competition. If you have agreed to receive communications from Rohan Designs Ltd then your personal data may be used for such purposes. The information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated. Rohan will not pass your details to any third parties. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
6. Prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this prize draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. The promoter of the prize draw is Rohan Designs Ltd, 30 Maryland Road, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8HN.
Outdoor Innovations 50/50 – Recent Nominations
SteriPEN Adventurer Opti, Handpresso Wild Domepod, GSI Cathole Trowel, Hennessy Hammock, Alpkit Figfour Dry Tool, Chouinard/Frost Hexcentrics, Gelert Sleeping Pod, Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T, White Box Stove, Montane Featherlite Smock, Nikwax Tech-Wash, Therm-A-Rest NeoAir, Petzl Tikka Plus, Gelert Quick Pitch SS Tent, Jetboil Stove, Buffalo Mountain Shirt, One Earth Windup Torch, Salewa Sticht Plate, Silva Compass, Trangia Stove, Gore-Tex, Rohan Bags, Buff Headwear, Inov-8 Terroc 330, Berghaus Spider Rucksack, Handheld GPS, Leatherman Wave Multitool, Primus EtaExpress Stove, Wild Country Tech Friends, Merrell Moab GTX XCR Shoes, GoLite Pinnacle Pack, Rohan Olfio, Apple iPhone, Vango Beta 450 Tent, SPOT Satellite Tracker, Vibram Soles, Cobb BBQ, Kyham Igloo Tent, Berghaus Yeti Gaiter, Helly Hansen Verglas Fleece, GandH Cagjak, OS Maps, Berghaus C7 Bioflex Rucsac, Rab Summit Jacket, Velcro, Nikwax TX Direct, Ultimate Phaser Dome, Aquapac Backpack, Alpkit LiteStix, Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiter, Gorillatorch Original, Sea to Summit Kitchen Sink, Powermonkey Classic V2, Pacerpoles, Paramo Velez Smock, Ortleb Map Case, Icebreaker Tech T Lite, Ultimate Tramp Tent, GSI Halulite 2.8L Pressure Cooker, Storm Whistle, Brasher Hillmaster GTX, Vango Force Ten Classic, Karrimat, Vibram Five Fingers Sprint,
Don’t forget to stop by regularly and check out the latest nominations
Mike Parsons talks to Rohantime In this interview Mike gives insights into his innovation philosophy, his inspirations and why he feels past knowledge informs.