BBC Proms in the Park 2010 – A fabulous night out!.
The 116th BBC Proms – the world’s largest classical music festival – comes to a spectacular end on Saturday 11 September.
The world-famous Last Night of the Proms celebrations spill out from London’s Royal Albert Hall, as people come together at venues across the UK to be part of the magic of the Last Night.
Events are now confirmed in London, Hillsborough, Swansea and Salford, while Dundee joins the celebrations for the first time in Scotland. Each show is centred around a live concert with its own high-profile artists, BBC orchestras and presenters.
The evenings culminate in a live big-screen link-up to the Royal Albert Hall for the traditional participatory festivities and flag-waving which round off the world’s largest music festival. All are invited to join the largest ever operatic chorus to sing the Rodgers and Hammerstein classic ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’.
Rohan are offering two lucky winners a pair of tickets each to Proms in the Park Hyde Park, London on Saturday 11 September. Join Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, José Carreras, Sir Terry Wogan, Kerry Ellis, Brian May,with special guest star Neil Sedaka, West End phenomenon Kerry Ellis and legendary Queen guitarist Brian May. They are accompanied by Proms in the Park favourites the BBC Concert Orchestra. Proms in the Park, London. A fabulous night out!.
‘Win Prom in the Park Tickets‘ Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition opens on 04 August 2010 and shall close on 04 September 2010. No entries shall be accepted after the closing date, entries are limited to one per person, incomplete forms will not be entered.
2. The winners will be selected on 04 September 2010 and notified by email if no reply is received within 5 days, another entry will be chosen. The winners name will be published on Rohantime.com.
3. There will be two(2) prizes. Each prize is 2 tickets worth £60 to the BBC Proms in the Park – Saturday 11 September 2010. Please note this event takes place in Hyde Park. No cash alternative is available.
4. The prize does not include travel to and from the venue, winners must make their own arrangements
5. Entry to the prize draw is free no purchase is necessary.
6. The Competition is not open to employees of Rohan Designs Ltd and associated partner organisations.
7. Personal data provided in the entry form will be collected stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this Competition. If you have agreed to receive communications from Rohan Designs Ltd then your personal data may be used for such purposes. The information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated. Rohan will not pass your details to any third parties. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
8. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. The promoter of this Competition is Rohan Designs Ltd, 30 Maryland Road, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8HN.