Win 2 tickets to the BBC Proms in the Park – Saturday 11 September 2010
Join in the world-famous Last Night of the Proms celebrations in Hyde Park on the 11th September where you’ll enjoy five hours of music and entertainment culminating in a live big-screen link up to the Royal Albert Hall for the traditional Last Night of the Proms festivities and flag-waving, and a spectacular firework finale, all courtesy of Rohan.
Sir Terry Wogan presents a host of internationally acclaimed stars, including Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and José Carreras, with special appearances from Kerry Ellis and legendary Queen guitarist Brian May, and accompanied by Proms in the Park favourites the BBC Concert Orchestra conducted by Martin Yates.
Special guest star Neil Sedaka
The party gets under way with presenter Ken Bruce and artists including Björn Again, Nell Bryden the Cast of Jersey Boys and Serpentine Fire.
Rohantime has secured four sought after tickets. We are offering two Rohanists the chance to win a pair of tickets each.
Competition now closed… Thanks to everyone who entered.
‘Win Prom in the Park Tickets‘ Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition opens on 04 August 2010 and shall close on 04 September 2010. No entries shall be accepted after the closing date, entries are limited to one per person, incomplete forms will not be entered.
2. The winners will be selected on 04 September 2010 and notified by email if no reply is received within 3 days, another entry will be chosen. The winners name will be published on Rohantime.com.
3. There will be two(2) prizes. Each prize is 2 tickets worth £60 to the BBC Proms in the Park – Saturday 11 September 2010. Please note this event takes place in Hyde Park. No cash alternative is available.
4. The prize does not include travel to and from the venue, winners must make their own arrangements
5. Entry to the prize draw is free no purchase is necessary.
6. The Competition is not open to employees of Rohan Designs Ltd and associated partner organisations.
7. Personal data provided in the entry form will be collected stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this Competition. If you have agreed to receive communications from Rohan Designs Ltd then your personal data may be used for such purposes. The information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated. Rohan will not pass your details to any third parties. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
8. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. The promoter of this Competition is Rohan Designs Ltd, 30 Maryland Road, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8HN.