This month Simon Reeve talks to Rohantime about his travels for the BBC television series Tropic of Cancer, Equator, and Tropic of Capricorn. Simon has travelled extensively in more than 90 countries, including troubled states in Africa, the Caucasus, Latin America, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Far East and Central Asia.
Rohantimes every popular competition is very special this month Tickets to BBC Proms in the Park
Plus we have a signed copy of his BBC Tropic Of Cancer DVD for one lucky winner of the draw just enter your details below.
Competition now closed… Thanks to everyone who entered.
‘Win Simon Reeves DVD BBC Tropic Of Cancer‘ Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition opens on 04 August 2010 and shall close on 04 September 2010. No entries shall be accepted after the closing date, entries are limited to one per person, incomplete forms will not be entered.
2. The winner will be selected on 04 September 2010 and notified by email if no reply is received within 7 days, another entry will be chosen. The winners name will be published on Rohantime.com.
3. There will be one (1) prize of one signed copy of Simon Reeves DVD BBC Tropic Of Cancer. No cash alternative is available.
4. Entry to the prize draw is free no purchase is necessary.
5. The Competition is not open to employees of Rohan Designs Ltd and associated partner organisations.
6. Personal data provided in the entry form will be collected stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this Competition. If you have agreed to receive communications from Rohan Designs Ltd then your personal data may be used for such purposes. The information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated. Rohan will not pass your details to any third parties. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
7. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. The promoter of this Competition is Rohan Designs Ltd, 30 Maryland Road, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8HN.