Welcome to Foothills Rohan Sheffield from Ian, Sarah, Bo, Lee, Russ, Martin, Sue, Christine and Tegan.
Shop Phone Number: 0114 2586228
Shop Opening Times: Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 6.00 pm. Saturday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Sunday. Closed.
Christmas Eve 10-4pm, Boxing Day 10-4pm
Shop Address: 11 Edgedale Rd, Sheffield. S7 2BQ
Directions to shop
From Hathersage A625.
1. On the outskirts of Sheffield approximately 1 mile after passing the Dore Moor Inn turn right (signposted Chesterfield A61, Rotherham A630, local Abbeydale and Millhouses).
2. In approximately 1 mile turn left at traffic lights (signposted City Centre A621).
3. Follow the A621 Abbeydale Road South/ Abbeydale Road straight on through four more sets of traffic lights (approx. 2ml).
4. Edgedale Road is the second road on the left after the fourth set of traffic lights.
From Bakewell A621.
1. Follow the A621 (Baslow Road / Abbeydale Road South) until traffic lights are reached at the Beauchief Hotel (signposted left A625 Castleton, right A630 Rotherham and Straight on A621 City Centre).
2. Follow 3 & 4 above.
From Chesterfield and M1 South via A61.
1. Follow the A61 to the outskirts of Sheffield at Meadowhead Roundabout (ring road).
2. Turn Left and immediately Right (Greenhill Avenue becomes Bocking Lane) .
3. Turn Left at the first roundabout (Abbey Lane B6068).
4. Turn Right at the next set of traffic lights A621 City Centre Abbeydale Road South.
5. Follow 3 & 4 above.
From all other directions.
1. Follow signs for city centre until you see signs for A61 Chesterfield
Follow these until you reach a traffic flow system controlled by overhead gantries
2. Take the farthest right hand lane available.
3. Fork Right At the A621 Bakewell (Wolseley Road) . This is the third set of traffic lights. Number one is where the tidal flow system starts.
4. The signpost for A621 Bakewell is on the right hand side of the road.
5. Turn Left at the end of Wolseley Road (A621 Bakewell Abbeydale Road).
6. Follow Abbeydale Road to the first set of Traffic Lights (0.5ml).
Edgedale Road is the fourth road on the right after the lights (0.3ml). Or look for Lowe’s Decorators on your right and Edgedale Road is then the next right.
Parking - Free Parking outside the store
Foothills specialise in : Advice and Information. A large selection of Clothing & Equipment for the Walker and Traveller, Footwear and Boot Fitting, Large and Small Boots Men’s from 6 – 17 Women’s from 3 – 9.5, Shop in Shop for Rohan, Children’s Clothing and Equipment including Part Exchange Boots, Free Guided Walks most Wednesdays, Navigation Courses from March to September.
We now stock boots up to size 19 men’s.