Calling all dog-lovers!
The Great British Dog Walk is taking place between March and June 2017, and aims to raise funds to train hearing dogs.
Featuring 20 countryside walks, around 4,000 adults and over 500 dogs of all shapes and sizes are expected to take part in this year’s nationwide events.
- 20 dog walks across the UK
- Picturesque locations
- A free doggie bandana for every booking
- Working hearing dogs at the walks who you can meet
- Fun and educational activities for kids
- Stalls with gifts and refreshments
Read more about Hearing Dogs and The Great British Dog Walk