Win an iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi
The January competition prize on Rohantime is an Apple iPad. If you did’nt find one under the tree this festive season here’s your chance to see what Tim was talking about and get your hands on your very own iPad.
A new way to experience the web, email, video and photos.
The high-resolution, LED-backlit screen is 9.7 inches measured diagonally. So overall, it’s slightly smaller than a magazine. At just 0.68 kg (1.5 lbs) and with a battery life of up to 10 you can use it anywhere to surf the web, watch videos or listen to music, it automatically locates available Wi-Fi networks, which you can join with a few taps. The iPad also comes with Bluetooth letting you connect to devices like wireless headphones or the wireless keyboard. The powerful built-in speaker produces rich, full sound, perfect for watching a movie or listening to music. iPad also comes with a headphone jack and a built-in microphone.
Ready for the release of The Daily expected Jan 17th 2011 Rupert Murdoch’s iPad-Only Newspaper
Competition now closed thanks to everyone who took part.
Congratulations to the lucky winner Mrs Lynn D from Milton Keynes
Feb/March 2011 Competition Win an iPhone
To participate all you have to do is to tell us which Rohan garment pocket you would put your new iPhone 4 in.
‘Win an iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi’ Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition starts on 01 January 2011 and ends on 31 January 2011. No entries will be accepted after the closing date, entries are limited to one per person, incomplete forms will not be entered.
2. The winner will be selected on 01 February 2011 and notified by email if no reply is received within 7 days, another entry will be chosen. The winners name will be published on Rohantime.com.
3. There will be one (1) prize of an Apple iPad 16GB with Wi-Fi. No cash alternative is available.
4. Entry to the prize draw is free no purchase is necessary.
5. The Competition is not open to employees of Rohan Designs Ltd and associated partner organisations.
6. Personal data provided in the entry form will be collected stored and processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into this Competition. If you have agreed to receive communications from Rohan Designs Ltd then your personal data may be used for such purposes. The information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated. Rohan will not pass your details to any third parties. Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
7. By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. The promoter of this Competition is Rohan Designs Ltd, 30 Maryland Road, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8HN.